Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Chrysopolis - 4.Teil

I'm still working on Chrysopolis, and I still really like the design. It's over half way done now. The shawl isn't the kind that immediately makes you take notice. It's the kind that you subconsciously think that that's a lovely, stylish, comfortable shawl.

I still haven't gotten time to work on socks again. Though, I hope to shortly. I'm still working on the charity blanket. (Entrelac is fun.) And I'm still working on some test knitting for Chrissy. This time it's a sweater with a complicated lace pattern (which takes more concentration than the shawl does).

I've made my first post to the Bits and Bobs blog. It's a first post of several on crocheting. I haven't crocheted for quite a while. But, like riding a bike, one doesn't forget how. I'm even learning some new stitches (for me) which I'll be posting on in a month or so. This week is an introduction. Next week will be the chain stitch and maybe the single crochet and maybe the start to a pattern.

No comments: