- The first pair I ever knitted are here and here. They're also the best fitting pair.
- A pair of feather lace socks, done toe-up, are here, here, and here.
- Ribbed socks w a twist, using a couple Sockamaniac mystery patterns by Gail Dennis, are pictured here and here.
- Fire on the Mountain, a Sockamaniac pattern by Char, is here.
- Orbit socks, another Sockamaniac pattern by Char, is one that must have been posted somewhere other than this blog. So, here's a picture to the right.
- Anastasia is here.
- Zokni is here and here and here. My DD is modeling the socks. They were made for her.
- Sherman heel socks by Mary Sherman Lycan are pictured here and here.
- Wyvern, which is a type of dragon and so the dragon scale look, by Marnie MacLean is here.
- Jaywalker by Grumperina, the first socks I made for my DH are here and here.
- Errant Lace Socks by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer are here and here. They have a lace heel.
- Diagonal Rib socks by Ann Budd are how I learned about twists and are here and here.
- #1 Husband socks by Becka are the second pair I made for my DH. They're here.
- Thuja by Bobby Ziegler were made for my DS2 and are here.
- Elfine by Anna Bell are pictured here.
Chrissy Gardiner patterns: