Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Here are a couple of Christmas pictures that I thought I'd post. The first is of our 2 cats just after they opened the catnip presents we got them. Clearly, they didn't want to share. But, at least, it wasn't like last year in which both of them got so zonked out on catnip that they didn't even want to eat.

The second if of some of the presents we got. (I like the fireman with the cat. There's a bottle of glögg under his hat.)

I finished one sweater before New Year's and so have a total of 11 for the year. I'm about half done with another. So, I guess it will be my January sweater.

The first clue to the Yahoo! group Spring Shawl Surprise came out just after midnight Central European Time. And so I have a lace shawl to work on.

No comments: