Search This Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Spring Shawl - Clue 1

Clue 1 for the Spring Shawl Surprise is done -- and Clue 2 doesn't even come out until Monday. I'm using KP Essential Vineyard and size 4 needles. It's easier to knit than I thought it would be -- at least, so far. I like the edging -- and actually all of the design elements. Though, when I make a mistake, it's more than likely to be at the edging. I guess that my concentration isn't as great there as elsewhere.

added Sunday: LUL, the designer of the shawl, just sent a note out that the next section will be more difficult. She's posted a picture of the shawl to Clue 1, on her blog. You've got to like a person who can leave out a couple of rows and still have something that looks nice.

fyi. Sign-ups end on the 8th.

1 comment:

SYLVIE said...

Very nice, I like the color.