Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

January Dishcloths

Here are the 2 January dishcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo group. I didn't do the best job of blocking the dishcloths -- and the color for the first one is well off (It's supposed to be caramel.) -- but, oh well.

There's still a lot of work to do around the house. But, it's starting to be livable.

My main goal, knitting-wise, was to finish the football dishcloth before the Super Bowl. And I did get it done before then -- along with the mid-January lacy dishcloth.

My mom got here last Wednesday to live with us again. I'm surprised how frail she's gotten in just a month's time -- especially since my sister had said that our mom had been going up and down stairs in the month she spent with my sister. Maybe I just don't remember how frail she had gotten.

But, I'm more worried about one of our 2 cats. She's been ill since the week we packed up to move here. For the longest time, she wouldn't eat or drink. The vet had to hydrate her. She's now on steroids, which seem to help both with her eating and drinking and her asthma-like wheezing.

No comments: